Below are a listing of the high-speed rail publications that RailTEC has produced to date.
- Yue, Y., S. Wang, L. Zhou, L. Tong and M.R. Saat. 2016. Optimizing train stopping patterns and schedules for high-speed passenger rail corridors. Transportation Research Part C. 63 (2016): 126-146. doi:10.1016/j.trc.2015.12.007.
- Saat, M.R., F. Bedini Jacobini, E. Tutumluer and C.P.L. Barkan. 2015. Identification of High-Speed Rail Ballast Flight Risk Factors and Risk Mitigation Strategies – Final Report. U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Washington, DC, pp. 76, DOT/FRA/ORD-15/03.
- Saat, M.R. and J. Aguilar Serrano. 2015. Multicriteria high-speed rail route selection: application to Malaysia’s high-speed rail corridor prioritization. Transportation Planning and Technology. 38 (2): 200-213. doi:10.1080/03081060.2014.997446.
- Chadwick, S.G., N. Zhou and M.R. Saat. 2014. Highway-Rail grade crossing safety challenges for shared operations of high-speed passenger and heavy freight rail in the U.S. Safety Science. 68 (2014): 128-137. doi:10.1016/j.ssci.2014.03.003.
- Bedini Jacobini, F., E. Tutumluer and M.R. Saat. 2013. Identification of High-Speed Rail Ballast Flight Risk Factors and Risk Mitigation Strategies. In: Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Railway Research. Sydney, Australia.
- Lovett, A.H., G. Munden, M.R. Saat and C.P.L. Barkan. 2013. High-speed rail network design and station location; model and sensitivity analysis. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2374: 1-8.
- Kao, T.C., Y-C. Lai and M-C. Shih. 2010. Privatization versus public works for high-speed rail projects. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2159: 18-26. doi:10.3141/2159-03.