1998 BS (Computer Science ) Princeton University
2008 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2008 CN Fellowship Scholarship
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Peltier, D.C. and C.P.L. Barkan. 2009. Characterizing and inspecting for progressive epoxy debonding in bonded insulated rail joints. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2117: 85-92.
- Peltier, D.C. and C.P.L. Barkan. 2008. Modeling the Effects of Epoxy Debonding on Bonded Insulated Rail Joints Subjected to Longitudinal Loads. In: Proceedings of the Transportation Research Board 87th Annual Meeting. Washington, DC.
- Peltier, D.C., C.P.L. Barkan, S. Downing and D. Socie. 2007. Measuring Degradation of Bonded Insulated Rail Joints. In: Proceedings of the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association Annual Conference. Chicago, IL.
- Peltier, D.C., C.P.L. Barkan, S. Downing and D. Socie. 2007. Using Strain Gauges to Detect Epoxy Debonding in Insulated Rail Joints. In: International Heavy Haul Conference Specialist Technical Session - High Tech in Heavy Haul. Kiruna, Sweden, pp. 170-179.