2013 BS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2015 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2012 AREMA REMSA Scholarship
2015 AREMA Communications & Signals Functional Group Scholarship
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Dick, C.T., I.A. Atanassov, F.B. Kippen III and D. Mussanov. 2019. Relative train length and the infrastructure required to mitigate delays from operating combinations of normal and over-length freight trains on single-track railway lines in North America. Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit. 233 (7): 731-742. doi:10.1177/0954409718809204.
- Atanassov, I.A. and C.T. Dick. 2015. Capacity of single-track railway lines with short sidings to support operation of long freight trains. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2475: 95-101.
- Atanassov, I.A. and C.T. Dick. 2015. Delay and Required Infrastructure Investment to Operate Long Freight Trains on Single-track Railways with Short Sidings. In: Proceedings of the International Heavy Haul Association Conference,. Perth, Australia.
- Atanassov, I.A. and C.T. Dick. 2015. Incremental Capacity in Transitioning from Double to Triple Track on Shared Rail Corridors. In: Proceedings of the International Association of Railway Operations Research (IAROR) 6th International Conference on Railway Operations Modelling and Analysis. Tokyo, Japan.
- Atanassov, I.A. and C.T. Dick. 2015. Influence of Siding Connection Length, Position, and Order on the Incremental Capacity of Transitioning from Single to Double Track. In: Proceedings of Transportation Research Board 94th Annual Conference. Washington, DC.
- Atanassov, I.A., C.T. Dick and C.P.L. Barkan. 2014. Siding Spacing and the Incremental Capacity of the Transition From Single to Double Track. In: Proceedings of the 2014 Joint Rail Conference. Colorado Springs, CO. doi:10.1115/JRC2014-3831.