2014 BS (Civil Engineering) Southwest Jiaotong University, China
2016 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2015 AREMA Larry L. Etherton Scholarship
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Yin, H., Y. Qian, J.R. Edwards and K. Zhu. 2018. Investigation of Relationship between Train Speed and Bolted Rail Joint Fatigue Life Using Finite Element Analysis. In: Proceedings of Transportation Research Board 97th Annual Conference. Washington, DC. doi:10.1177/0361198118784382.
- Zhu, K., Y. Qian, J.R. Edwards and B.O. Andrawes. 2017. Finite element analysis of rail end bolt-hole and fillet stress on bolted rail joints. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2607: 33-42.
- Zhu, K., J.R. Edwards, Y. Qian and B.O. Andrawes. 2016. Fatigue Analysis of Rail-Head-to-Web Fillet at Bolted Rail Joint under Various Impact Wheel Load Factors and Support Configurations. In: Proceedings of the 2016 Joint Rail Conference. Columbia, SC. doi:10.1115/JRC2016-5802.
- Zhu, K., J.R. Edwards, Y. Qian and B.O. Andrawes. 2016. Finite element analysis of the effects of bolt condition on bolted rail joint stresses. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2545: 36-45. doi:10.3141/2545-05.