2010 BS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2014 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2017 PhD (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2010 American Council of Railroad Women Scholarship
2012 AREMA Committee 12 – Rail Transit Scholarship
2013-2014 Henry Luce Fellow placed at Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation
2015 CN Fellowship Scholarship
2015 AARS Frank J. Richter Scholarship
2015 AREMA Michael and Gina Garcia Rail Engineering Scholarship
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Doctoral Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Zhang, L., S.G. Chadwick and C.P.L. Barkan. 2018. Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Incident Consequence Analysis. In: Proceedings of Transportation Research Board 97th Annual Conference. Washington, DC.
- Chadwick, S.G., C.P.L. Barkan and M.R. Saat. 2017. Quantitative Prediction of the Risk of Heavy Haul Freight Train Derailments due to Collisions at Level Crossings. In: Proceedings of the 11th International Heavy Haul Association Conference. Cape Town, South Africa.
- Chadwick, S.G., M.R. Saat, C.T. Dick and C.P.L. Barkan. 2014. Understanding the Risk of Level Crossing Derailments. Railway Gazette International. 170: March, pp. 28-32.
- Chadwick, S.G., N. Zhou and M.R. Saat. 2014. Highway-Rail grade crossing safety challenges for shared operations of high-speed passenger and heavy freight rail in the U.S. Safety Science. 68 (2014): 128-137. doi:10.1016/j.ssci.2014.03.003.
- Chadwick, S.G., C.T. Dick, M.R. Saat and C.P.L. Barkan. 2013. Statistical Modeling of Freight Train Derailments at Highway-Rail Level Crossings. In: Proceedings of the 10th World Congress on Railway Research. Sydney, Australia.
- Chadwick, S.G., M.R. Saat, C.T. Dick and C.P.L. Barkan. 2012. Analysis of Factors Affecting Train Derailments at Highway-Rail Grade Crossings. In: Proceedings of the Transportation Research Board 91th Annual Meeting. Washington, DC.
- Sogin, S.L., B.M. Caughron and S.G. Chadwick. 2012. Optimizing Skip Stop Service in Passenger Rail Transportation. In: Proceedings of the ASME Joint Rail Conference. Philadelphia, PA. doi:10.1115/JRC2012-74188.