2017 BS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2019 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2015 AREMA CSX Scholarship
2015 Illinois Association of County Engineers Scholarship
2016 AREMA Union Pacific William E. Wimmer Scholarship
2016 Norman Carlson Scholarship
2016 CN Scholarship
2017 AREMA Committee 14 – Yards & Terminals Scholarship
2017 CN Scholarship
2017 Ira O. Baker Prize Award and Carroll C. Wiley Traveling Award
2018 AREMA Committee 4 – Rail Art Worth Memorial Scholarship
2018 Fulbright U.S. Student Program – Research Award
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Dersch, M.S., M. Trizotto Silva, J.R. Edwards, A. de O. Lima and T.A. Roadcap. 2020. Analytical method to estimate railroad spike fastener stress. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. doi:10.1177/0361198120949259.
- Dersch, M.S., T.A. Roadcap and J.R. Edwards. 2019. Spiked! Broken Spikes Continue to Cause Problems on the Rails, and the Focus is on the Fastening Systems. Railway Track and Structures. 115 (7): July 2019, pp. 20-24.
- Dersch, M.S., T.A. Roadcap, J.R. Edwards, Y. Qian, J-Y. Kim and M. Trizotto Silva. 2019. Investigation into the effect of lateral and longitudinal loads on railroad spike stress magnitude and location using finite element analysis. Engineering Failure Analysis. 104 (2019): 388-398. doi:10.1016/j.engfailanal.2019.06.009.
- Lin, X., J.R. Edwards, M.S. Dersch, T.A. Roadcap and C.J. Ruppert, Jr. 2018. Load quantification of the wheel-rail interface of rail vehicles for the infrastructure of light rail, heavy rail, and commuter rail transit. Journal of Rail and Rapid Transit. 232 (2): 596-605. doi:10.1177/0954409716684266.