George Krambles Endowed Professor
Paul F. Kent Endowed Faculty Scholar
Donald Biggar Willett Faculty Scholar
Director, Chinese-American Railway Transportation Joint Research Center
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1209 Newmark Civil Engineering Laboratory
205 N. Mathews Ave.
Urbana, IL 61801
Tel: (217) 333-9858
Current RailTEC Associations
- Affiliated Faculty
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Type |
- Sorted By Year
- Ouyang, Y., X. Li, Y-C. Lai, C.P.L. Barkan and A. Kawprasert. 2009. Optimal locations of railroad wayside defect detection installations. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering. 24 (5): 309-319. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8667.2008.00584.x.
- Lai, Y-C., Y. Ouyang and C.P.L. Barkan. 2008. A rolling horizon model to optimize aerodynamic efficiency of intermodal freight trains with uncertainty. Transportation Science. 42 (4): 466-477. doi:10.1287/trsc.1080.0245.
- Fullerton, G.F., C.T. Dick, T. Hwang and Y. Ouyang. 2015. Exchange Point Delay and Mode Shift Associated with Regional Deployment of Alternative Locomotive Technology on the North American Line-Haul Freight Network. In: Proceedings of the International Association of Railway Operations Research (IAROR) 6th International Conference on Railway Operations Modelling and Analysis. Tokyo, Japan.
- Hajibabai, L., M.R. Saat, Y. Ouyang, C.P.L. Barkan, Z. Yang, K. Bowling, K. Somani, D. Lauro and X. Li. 2012. Wayside Defect Detector Data Mining to Predict Potential WILD Train Stops. In: Proceedings of the American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-Way Association Annual Conference. Chicago, IL.