2015 BS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2017 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Qian, Y., M.S. Dersch, Z. Gao and J.R. Edwards. 2019. Railroad infrastructure 4.0: Development and application of an automatic ballast support condition assessment system. Transportation Geotechnics. 19: 19-34. doi:10.1016/j.trgeo.2019.01.002.
- Edwards, J.R., Z. Gao, H. Wolf, M.S. Dersch and Y. Qian. 2017. Quantification of concrete railway sleeper bending moments using surface strain gauges. Measurement - Journal of the International Measurement Confederation. 111: 197-207.
- Gao, Z., M.S. Dersch, Y. Qian and J.R. Edwards. 2017. Effect of Track Conditions on the Flexural Performance of Concrete Sleepers on Heavy-haul Freight Railroads. In: Proceedings of the 11th International Heavy Haul Association Conference. Cape Town, South Africa.
- Gao, Z., M.S. Dersch, Y. Qian, M.V. Csenge and J.R. Edwards. 2017. Use of Ballast Support Condition Back-Calculator for Quantification of Ballast Pressure Distribution Under Concrete Sleepers. In: 10th International Conference on the Bearing Capacity of Roads, Railways and Airfields. Athens, Greece.
- Gao, Z., Y. Qian, M.S. Dersch and J.R. Edwards. 2017. Compressive stress distribution in prestressed concrete and its effect on railroad crosstie design. Construction and Building Materials. 151: 147-157. doi:10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2017.05.186.