2013 BS (Civil Engineering) University of South Carolina Honors College
2015 MS (Civil Engineering) University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Previous RailTEC Associations
- Master's Student
- Sorted By Type |
- (Currently viewing) Sorted By Year
- Fullerton, G.F. and C.T. Dick. 2015. Operational Considerations of Transitioning to Emerging Ultra-low Emission Locomotive Technologies for Heavy-haul Freight Rail Applications. In: Proceedings of the International Heavy Haul Association Conference. Perth, Australia.
- Fullerton, G.F., C.T. Dick, T. Hwang and Y. Ouyang. 2015. Exchange Point Delay and Mode Shift Associated with Regional Deployment of Alternative Locomotive Technology on the North American Line-Haul Freight Network. In: Proceedings of the International Association of Railway Operations Research (IAROR) 6th International Conference on Railway Operations Modelling and Analysis. Tokyo, Japan.
- Fullerton, G.F., G.D. DiDomenico and C.T. Dick. 2015. Sensitivity of freight and passenger rail fuel efficiency to infrastructure, equipment, and operating factors. Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board. 2476: 59-66. doi:10.3141/2476-09.
- Fullerton, G.F., G.D. DiDomenico, M-C. Shih and C.T. Dick. 2014. Congestion as a Source of Variation in Passenger and Freight Railway Fuel Efficiency. In: Proceedings of the 2014 Joint Rail Conference. Colorado Springs, CO.